Welcome to Undergraduate Housing
4/1/20- 12:00PM PST
HOUSING OFFICE LIMITED ACCESS
In an abundance of caution, the Institute has locked down all campus buildings. We are here working in the office, but are limiting foot traffic. If you need to contact us, please call or email us only.
Occupancy Office questions-
(626) 395-6176 or email@example.com
Maintenance Office questions-
(626) 395-6175 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing Information Regarding COVID-19
There is a full range of on-campus housing options available for Caltech Undergraduate students. Caltech offers a mix of single-, double-, and triple-bed rooms across its eight Houses, and the Bechtel and Marks residences.
Please use these pages to explore your housing options and to learn what life as a Caltech Undergraduate student is like.
Online Forms and Requests
- Spring 2020 Emergency Check Out Form
- Room Check-out/Move Information
- UG Housing Cancellation Information
- Mural Policy and Form
- Board Program Request
- 2019-2020 UG Student Dormitory License Contract
- UG Student Housing Rates
- Important Dates
- Caltech Student Houses - Behind-the-scenes look at Caltech's house system
- Bechtel Residence
- How to Get to the Housing Office/Undergrads/Directions
- Housing and Specific Needs Referrals
- Caltech Dining Services (Board Program)
- Dean of Undergraduate Students
- Caltech Accessibility Services for Students
*Please note that the deadline for new/updated documentation for residential accommodations for the 2020-2021 housing lottery for both undergraduate and graduate students is March 9th, 2020.